Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm getting there...

As you can see, I'm "trying" to change my heading- but it never fails that as soon as I start working on it I get interrupted... So this is what I have so far and instead of erasing it I decided this will have to work for a little while. Stay tuned for the end result...

I know that this is not ideal and is kind of hard to read, but I'm working with limited supplies and still learning the Photoshop program. When I've got another 3 days to work on it, I might get around to changing it.

8 comments:

Rechelle said...

Super cute! When you are all done with yours I'll LET you work on mine! Ha ha ha!!!!

Stephanie said...

So cute!! Love the backdrop and the family pic! Sorry about my story not helping you out! It was a crazy thing. So sorry that Licity has to have her tonsils out too - no fun! Let me know when that happens. Davis' surgery did help a ton and I'm glad we did it. I guess just make sure she doesn't have a cold or anything before. Call me sometime!!

Amber said...

Very cute. You shouldn't change a thing. We should get together sometime. That sounds so fun. Are you still doing preschool? You are amazing that you can do all that. Email me so we can get together. soniclady@cox.net

Daynes Family said...

Very cute Kate! Now, you'll have tell me how you did it so I don't have to pay someone to do mine!

Melissa said...

Love the new look! We are still sad about camping- I can't get myself to break the news to Tatum. We will do our best to try to coerce you into coming!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! My husband does graphic design and mine's boring as can be, go figure!

Anonymous said...

I love it! And...I actually didn't think it was hard to read at all! Looks very cute..and a very good family picture!

Jera Farnsworth said...

Fancy!! You've inspired me to work on my- hmmm maybe someday...
what photoshop do you use?