Wednesday, June 25, 2008

From Blog to Blurb

This last week has been such a battle between where to spend my free time, Blogging or Blurbing. I have officially begun working on a Blub book (http://blurb.com/) and have completely fallen in love with it. It is exactly what I've been waiting for- the alternative to scrapbooking. I actually am a scrapbooker- I enjoy doing it and actually do it for someone else for a little money on the side. But for me, I've always been concerned that as soon as I finished one year, it would already be out-dated and out of style. So I kept thinking I would wait... but not anymore! The Blurb book has solved my problems. I can easily transfer my pictures to an already formatted page and add a few words and I'm done. It will still take a little while to catch up from before the Blogging days, but I've just begun and I'm already six months into 2007. This has really taken a huge weight off my shoulders. I can't wait to see the end results!

4 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

Are you talking about blurb.com? I havn't heard of blub? Well, I take that back. Isn't blub that roll of skin that you get after having a baby :)

Beeswax said...

I'll check it out!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I will have to check that out, I'm horrible at scrapbooking.

Stephanie said...

Okay that looks awesome! I might have to do one of those. Lets us know when you get the end results how you like it. We still need to talk and catch up...one of these days when we have a second :o)