Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Mr. Smarty Pants



This is Ethan's most recent spelling test. I was especially impressed with this one because, one- I'm not sure I could spell all of those words, and two- we normally get the new words on Friday and then he takes the test the next Friday, but we were out of town and didn't get the words until Wednesday and then because of a school holiday that Friday, he took the test the next day on Thursday. Is it just me or does that seem pretty incredible for a kindergartner.

6 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

Could he just spell check everything that I write please :)

Good job Ethan!!!

Daynes Family said...

That is pretty impressive! Keep up the good work Ethan.

Carlie said...

I'm checking in! I do read every once in a while!

Stephanie said...

Hi Kate! Its me Stephanie (from St.Louis days) Holy cow your family is adorable!! So I have an invite thing on my blog so email me (if you want of course) so I can invite you to my blog. c-cryer@sbcglobal.net.

Beeswax said...

He's at NW, right? I have always been impressed with the kindergarten program there. Who is his teach?

I'm not I could spell trophy without studying.

Melissa said...

Ethan, I am ready for you to start giving me spelling lessons.