Friday, December 5, 2008

Mmm...Pie!

It just wouldn't be a great Thanksgiving without pie for breakfast the next day.
So yes, it was a wonderful Thanksgiving. We spent the day with Kyle's parents and the kids were spoiled. Ethan started with going shooting with his daddy and "Pop" in the desert. We squeezed in a super yummy Thanksgiving feast prepared almost entirely by my very talented mother-in-law and also included a Lucky Charm appetizer for the kids. Then it was back to the desert for more shooting (but this time Lisie joined the boys, pig-tails and all).
The next day was spent at this awesome park that the cousins met up at. They had these great bike "ramps" that even Kyle and I had a blast on!
We went back for more the next day (and I'm sure it won't be the last time).

5 comments:

Grandpa Rees said...

What beautiful family photos. I think I would have enjoyed the bike park and the chocolate pie for breakfast sounds alright as well. We miss you guys but, your blog keeps us close.

Love,

Dad

Curtis Heyman said...

Kyle, take the training wheels off that bicycle and lets ride some motorcycles!

your fam looks great! hope to see you when we're in town.

Carlie said...

Officially homesick now.

Sarah Lee said...

So cute Kate! Love the pictures! I guess it helps that you have some very cute models in them. You will have to take us to those bike hills the next time we are there. Looks fun!

Carl and Starla said...

Kyle & Kate,

This is Carl Evans. I have never left a comment on someones blog before so hopefully this works. My wife Starla was blog surfing the other day and came across yours she forwarded it to me because whe knew i had tried to contact Kyle before and could not. Kyle the fam looks great, hope all is well. send me an email and we can catch up. i will be in AZ the next couple of weeks for Christmas, and would love to get together.
csevans1@memphis.edu