Monday, November 24, 2008

Aunt Leslie's House

Now that I've been on Facebook and have reunited with so many of the Rees cousin back in St. Louis, I've had a flood of childhood memories. Some of my favorites are the times we spent meeting with all of the cousins at my Grandma Rees' on Sunday afternoon. Now that I have my own kids I love that they will have similar memories, both at their Grandma McEuen (G's house) and since my parents aren't available (on a mission in Romania) they also have Aunt Leslie's house. I was reminded of those days when I saw these pictures. My kids LOVE to go to Aunt Leslie's house- I'm not sure if the feelings are mutual, but they keep inviting us back. Thanks Aunt Leslie for the Sunday afternoons that my kids will always remember.

Nick just loves all the attention- can't you tell?

5 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

It's so fun to have cousins close, huh? How close are Maci and Nick?

tiffany knox said...

licity looked so big in that picture of her on the tramp. I think your family is adorable. we always seem to miss you though. I am still bummed your family moved away fro ss. happy thanksgiving!

Lindsay said...

Kate,
You have a blog, I'm so excited. It will be easier to check on you too. Your family is so cute. Do you guys ever make it to St. Louis

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and memories or Sundays at Grandma's house. It was fun! Little Maci and Nick have already grown so much. Keep it going!

Amber said...

Kate,
Do you still teach preschool? Or know anyone who does around here? I'm looking for one for next year for my little girl and don't know anyone that does anymore. Could you please email me soniclady@cox.net

Thanks,
Amber W.