Monday, October 27, 2008

Lisie got her hair done


I'm not the type to take Licity to get her hair done- I should, but I'm not. We even do our own haircuts at this house. So anyway, Licity went in to this cute little boutique and they offered to do her hair- PRINCESS STYLE. I have never seen her sit so still, (and I'm sure she never will again) so I wanted to document it. Unfortunately I couldn't get very good pictures of the fancy do with the sparkles and the big poofs but you get the idea.



4 comments:

Melissa said...

Lis, you look fabulous!

Daynes Family said...

Love it, love it, love it!! Beautiful little girl!

Curtis Heyman said...

Its Suns season again! Lets go hang out with the players sometime soon!

thx for making it to the reception. you guys are great friends and we hope to hang out when possible. You're always welcome to stay with us if u need a place in provo!

Sarah Lee said...

Licity I think you look prettier than any of the princess'