Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to School

Peace and Quiet and a little bit SAD... (I said just a little bit). It's back to just Maci and I for the afternoons. It does make things a little boring. Licity is home with us all morning now that she's in the afternoon class and even though her and Ethan spend a lot of their time fighting, she seems to miss him terribly now that he's gone. But I guess we will all just have to adjust so our smart little Ethan can go and conquer the world- and Licity too of course.

Before School...
After school... still as happy as can be! She really LOVES her school and is amazing me with everything that she's learning!


4 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

Kate they are so cute, but they are growing up to fast. Enjoy your little bit of peace and quiet. It doesn't seem to last long. :)

Stephanie said...

Your kids are so cute!! EVERYBODY is starting school but here. They don't start until Aug 25th and preschool (for my Reese) doesn't start until Sept 3rd!! She is going 3 days a week from 9-2pm and I have to admit that I'm a "little" excited. I'll probably still cry when I drop her off. I'm such a softy!!

Melissa said...

So adorable! They look too grown up. Where did you get Lis's shorts?

Jared and Jenny said...

Really?? Is the summer REALLY over and school is back in session and we only got the kids together once? It's crazy how fast time flies when you have a bunch of little kiddies! Hope your past the "missing" stage and onto the "enjoying" stage of your kids being back in school. Football looks fun! We are taking a year off of sports. Preschool starts next week for me..... I'm realizing by the length of this "comment" that I should really give you a call and chat sometime soon!