Sunday, July 20, 2008

MACI- 14 months

I cannot get over how hilarious Maci is. She is so crazy- she has been from the very beginning and she is obviously not going to change anytime soon. She has to have the attention on her. She will laugh at anything and smile at everything. Last week we spent at least 20 minutes of me saying "Hi." and her just cracking up. I LOVE it! She has tons of tricks- my favorite is that she'll follow any set of directions (go get me a diaper, get Licity her blankie, go throw that in the trash, etc.) She is trying to talk and can copy just about any sound she hears- which can get pretty funny sometimes. She is feeding herself now and will actually refuse food if you try to feed it to her- yogurt gets a little messy, but always worth when I see her so pleased with herself. She has already started causing trouble and makes more messes then Licity (not good). I'm a bit nervous for what the future holds- but I'm sure that, like Licity, she'll provide me with some great blogging stories.

3 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

What a cutie! I think that she is the perfect combination of you and Kyle. (with a little bit more of you I think) If she follows orders, tell her to come up here and visit her Aunt Sarah :)

Daynes Family said...

I can't believe she is already 14 months. I feel like I've missed out on seeing her grow up! Such a pretty little thing.

Melissa said...

What a little ham! I am sad... I feel like I don't even really know her. She sure it cute, though.