Friday, November 30, 2007

White Ribbons


Most people who know Licity would agree that she is one of the messiest little girls. Food on her face, no problem. Slobber on her chin, great. Lip gloss up to her ears, beautiful. So as a mother of my first little girl (and a skewed vision of what a little girl entails) I say, "How about a white ribbon?" Luckily, she has always tolerated the bows I put on her. So the next time I hear, "Mom, Licity's getting into your makeup." I just say, "but does she still have her bow in?"...

3 comments:

Daynes Family said...

She IS one of the messiest little girls I've ever met but she sure is a pretty little girl! And I love her hair pulled back in a bow...so cute!

Sarah Lee said...

I am sad that my girls have mostly grown out of the bow stage. For me it was the two pigtails. They could get away with anything if they had two pigtails in.

Melissa said...

She is totally looking like a little girl... what a cutie!