Friday, November 2, 2007

The art of Halloweening

What is it about Halloween ? There's the costumes, the pumpkin patch, pumpkin carving, the cookie decorating, the Halloween party, the school parties (sugar cookies for Licity, candy for Ethan, games, treats, crafts and pictures for my preschool class). Then there's the actual Trick-or-treating with pictures and candy and... did the kids even eat dinner that night? Needless to say, we are glad it came and we are really glad that it went! Phew!

But, the kids did look really cute!


Halloween

Party in the Park



Pumpkin Patch

3 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

That looks so fun! I wish we had a pumpkin patch to go to.

Daynes Family said...

Adorable Kate, I love Maci in her butterfly costume!

Melissa said...

It was so sad not speding Halloween with you guys... I feel like we are breaking traditions. Your kids look so cute!! I love the picture of licity walking away.