Thursday, September 6, 2007

Just getting started (original version)

This is how new I am at this blogging... this post is actually the original post that I started with last month sometime that took like three days to write because of all of the interruptions and then when I came up to my computer to finish it I saw that someone had closed it out! Little did I know, it was here all along under 'drafts'. Duh! So here is the original McEuen Summery...


So, getting started on a 'blog spot' is a bit intimidating! I figure it's easier to just start rather than obsess about all of the different frills to add. So here we go...
This is my family; Kyle, my husband- he's 29 and started a fairly new job as a Client Manager (??) for this newer company which is sounding a little sketchy as I'm writing this but is a surprisingly good place for us to be at right now. He's the world's best dad- I couldn't ask for anyone more perfect with the kids and also as a husband. I'm extremely lucky to have him.


Ethan is our oldest- he turned 5 last May. He has to be the smartest kid I know, so intuitive. He can argue any point and often ends up winning (legitimately). With that, there is good and bad- I am anxious for the good to start paying off but I'm afraid that might be few years away. We do love how often he makes us laugh (in amazement). He also uses his determination in sports which he loves! He's really good at soccer (if I do say so myself) and basketball and baseball and .... He's a fun kid!



Licity is our middle child (although I don't think she realizes that yet). She just turned 3 in August but seems determined to be the baby of the family- I think we need to stop spoiling her so much. She is a funny little girl- so happy! She's impossible to discipline because of her adorable smile (and she knows how to work it)!



Maci is the baby- almost four months now. She gave us a scare the first couple of months with her sleeping habits (or non-sleeping habits), but she has totally come around. She seems to just wait for you to look her way so she can smile back at you. She's still trying to figure out a schedule but is so content that it doesn't really matter if she's awake all day.



I feel so boring that I won't go into me- really, talking about my family says everything about me... they are my life. I do have a few other things that occupy my time- I love scrapbooking but am two plus years behind on my family, I also love reading a good book and since I'm being honest I'm really into a few (too many) TV shows. I won't name all of them but my favorite is The Office.



Anyway, that's enough to get started... I'll add more details as they come.



No comments: