Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter Threads

A few things I love about Ethan:
He is such a hard worker. He is the most dedicated player on his teams. He loves his sisters. He's extremely independent. He loves to learn new things. He's a great listener. He's absolutely a lady killer (but doesn't have any clue yet).

A few a things we love about Licity:


She is super lovable. She gives the best hugs. She tells hilarious stories. She loves to be equally loving to everyone. She loves school. She's an adorable dancer. She loves to make-believe. She's friends with everyone. She has the most beautiful eyelashes.

A few things we love about Maci:


She is absolutely full of life. She is always smiling. She is super smart. She talks- A LOT. She counts to 20 and spells her name. She takes care of her big sister. She has the most beautiful eyes. She is completely in love with her mommy (and her daddy).








*I took these pictures myself and obviously still need a little work with the lighting :)

7 comments:

Lara said...

Great pictures! love the descriptions of your kiddos!

Daynes Family said...

Beautiful pictures Kate! I love their Easter outfits, so cute! Hope to see you in a few weeks!

Linna Merrill said...

So fun to see my little licity....I miss her terrible. She is a doll, loved having her in my class. I would love to come get the kids some day and bring the over to give you a break.... Pay back all the favors you did for me.... Glad you could share your little girl with me.;)

Sarah Lee said...

Beautiful kids Kate! I can't wait to see them in a month.

Grandpa Rees said...

Kathern,

Thank you for the update. You are developing into a wonderful photographer. Thanks for the pictures of the kids. They are beautiful.

Love,

Dad

Melissa said...

Thanks for the update... finally!! Your kids are so adorable and you did a good job capturing their little personalities.

Candace Heyman said...

Your kids couldn't be any cuter! Love the photos.