Tuesday, March 4, 2008

10 Months of Loving Maci

She's all grown up- well, I guess not all grown up- but 10 months! That went by so quick for me. It's been so much fun having her. She is still the happiest, craziest, busiest little girl ever! I love that she loves me so much and will (literally) bend over backwards to get to me wherever I go. She stands on her own pretty well now and took her first steps last Sunday but is a still a little ways from walking. She loves to crawl on her hands and feet (doesn't want to get her knees dirty). It looks really funny because she can cruise so fast, she looks like a little spider. She can wave (bye,bye and hi and sometimes when she's tired she'll start waving), she can clap and often claps for herself when doing something well, she can make lots of noises and loves to try to mimic others. She loves to knock things down and hates when things are in order, my nice neat piles of laundry for example. It's as if it were her life's mission to scatter them all over the room. She's still a bit leery of strangers (okay she brakes down if they approach her) unless her mommy is holding her and then she is happy to smile for anyone. These are just a few of the things that make Maci so fun to love (well, that and the fact that she's just so cute). I will take her in for some better pictures (where she actually sits still) , but for now these will have to do.






We love you Maci!

4 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

What a cutie!! I can't beleive how she has grown. I think that she looks a little like both Ethan and Licity. My favorite picture is her trying to crawl with her feet on her dress. I think I have a few of those pictures of me when I was a baby.

Heidi said...

Kate those photos are GORGEOUS!! I love the fist and 3rd picture. The catchlights are fabulous!!

Daynes Family said...

Adorable pictures Kate. You do such a great job with that camera. I need some lessons.

Melissa said...

I think the pictures are great- it looks like you are figuring out that camera.