Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Viva Las Vegas


It's a little late but I didn't want to forget about our mini vacation to Las Vegas. Kyle had a business trip there and so last minute we decided to throw the kids in the car and drive up with him. I was reluctent because we had quite a few things that we had to rearrange, but as soon as we got there I knew it was worth it. I love Las Vegas- well, Henderson anyway. Kyle was a little busy with something called responsibilites, but thanks to Jake, Amy and Luke, who were such wonderful hosts, the kids and I had a blast. The highlight was by far BouncU!



2 comments:

Daynes Family said...

We had a blast having you guys here. You guys are such a fun family to hang out with. We need to get together again soon or at least before we move to Michigan.

Sarah Lee said...

Looks so fun! To bad you guys are missing me. I'm sure that 5 more people could have fit at Amy's. :)