Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Card Drama

I don't think I have to tell anyone how difficult it can be to get your Christmas cards out. I'm pretty sure most of us stress over family pictures- coordinating outfits, finding the right day, not to mention getting everyone to sit still, smile and of course, no picking your nose. But when all is said and done, there's always the possibility that maybe you could end up pleasantly surprised. So here is the end result of our 2007 Christmas Card (and a few behind the scenes).

You might notice that it's not a family picture... much easier.































4 comments:

Melissa said...

Your card ended up so cute!!! The others turned out really good, too. You've gotta love the drama of family pictures. We can't wait to see you guys!!

Sarah Lee said...

I actually love, love, your family picture. I think that truly fits what a family is all about. Happy, silly, not perfect. I also especially love the one of you and Maci. And the one of Licity running away. And the boys look so handsome. So fun!

Daynes Family said...

Darling, darling pictures Kate! I actually love the family picture too...very realistic and very fun! Great color scheme!

Beeswax said...

I like the baby's tongue out in the family pic. Pretty family!